[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak 4.0] Release Candidate

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Mar 10 09:19:44 UTC 2010

If I understand correctly Squeak 4 is Squeak 3.10.2 but with the MIT license tag on it even though it has hundreds of methods from authors that have not signed the agreement. Is this OK from a legal point of view? Just curious...

Cheers,
Adrian

BTW, in Pharo we rewrote or removed all dirty code. This is documented here in case you are interested: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/LicenseCleanEffort and http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ResultofRelicensing