[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Mar 10 10:56:43 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Ok, so tonight at 18.00 UTC the actual voting period starts. It goes
like this:

- Around 18.00 UTC tonight you will get an email from the CIVS voting
system with a link in it. You have one week to click on that link and vote.

- If you realize that you never got this email it can be because of mail
problems or that you aren't on the voter list. Send me an email in
either case and I will try to sort it out.

- If you voted last year you are already on the list.

I will accept new voters during the whole voting week! I will also do my
best to fix any issues with ballots gone missing in the SMTP jungle.

regards, Göran