[squeak-dev] Why you may want to vote for me

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:08:52 UTC 2010

Hi. I'm working on getting the old Croquet fork (now Cobalt)
integrated back into modern Squeak trunk. I think that this is a
useful project to facilitate better interaction between those
two communities. If elected, I would act as a representative for
the cobalt project for the squeak community.

I also want to bring a modular packaging system to squeak,
probably using the Metacello framework. I want to make it
complete enough to load a complex application like Cobalt, which
has about 40 Monticello packages and many support files outside
the image (meshes, textures, and configuration files). I believe
it would be useful to support assembling images from packages,
and to support external files, both for applications and for web

Matthew Fulmer (a.k.a. Tapple)