[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Monticello-ar.379.mcz

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 06:06:57 UTC 2010

I am with Colin's choice.
Consider my workflow: i done doing something and decided to commit,
take a nap, go watch TV, or do anything
i need. So, when i press commit, i mean: i am done for today, save my
work, and let me do something else.
But going Anreases workflow i will be unable to commit before i megre
my stuff with somebody's else, which may take
from a few minutes up to multiple hours of work.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.