[squeak-dev] Re: I wish retake old good practice

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 11 06:15:57 UTC 2010

On 3/10/2010 9:54 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> On 3/10/10 2:58 PM, "Andreas Raab"<andreas.raab at gmx.de>  wrote:
>> Am I missing something?
> What about complete new ways of work ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean here but the release process isn't
usually the place to innovate. See for example the articles here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_management
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Release_Management

This is a bit industry-parlance heavy but it does relate to open source
projects quite directly.

Cheers,
   - Andreas