[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 06:19:56 UTC 2010

On 3/10/10 10:03 PM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> I don't think anyone would like to make new forks in the near future
> (except for Jecel). It's easier to cooperate than to do everything
> on your own.

I agree.
Hope bring all leanings of SqueakLight and MinimalMorphic to SqueakCore.
Next Monday I publish the first ReleaseReport fot it.
And my hope is , when all help and do not fight, have it as 4.2 in 9 months
from now.

> I think we are doing it pretty well.

Disagree.
1- Each core developer have his own agenda.
2- Not coordination and no goals, Keith is right on this two points.
3- Many working on 3.10 do not work in trunk.
4- Nobody except me care about how we have again the Great Squeak, the Alan
and Dan spirit.
Or at less the equivalent to 3.8 Full image.
5- Saying we have a great thing shows you don't use for more as business as
usual.

Edgar