[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] VM crash on Windows

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Mar 11 07:40:09 UTC 2010

bill
did you not notice problem with the size of the log file with the appening behavior?
Because I started to have a huge file where all the crashes reports were added one by one and I was wondering if
on a server this may not be a problem (probably having a limit for the size of the report could be a good idea - but I do not know).

Stef