[squeak-dev] GSoC idea: Brainstorming portal for better community decision process

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:30:38 UTC 2010

Hi Janko,

I like your idea. Have you considered the very same idea but
implemented as as a client-server within Squeak rather than a portal?
Accessibility is certainly important and this system could be a good
Seaside application. However, I am inclined to believe that it would
have a greater collateral impact if it was something used within
Squeak on both sides. We should want people spend as much time as
possible within Squeak to create a unique opportunity to bring new
features, correct bugs, etc. "It's right under your nose" style. This
would not be the same as a server side application.

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/