[squeak-dev] is www.squeak.org down?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Mar 11 12:16:49 UTC 2010

I don't know yet an exact reason, but one is probably that we were
slashdoted! See first comment on:

http://developers.slashdot.org/story/10/03/10/1827244/Code-Bubbles-mdash-Rethinking-the-IDEs-User-Interface

If image crashed due to high load, why this happened? Well, that's a
question, good to brainstorm for the future. How can I see what really
happened? Or better, what tools to use inside image in the future to
track conditions which is leading to image crash due to high load?

Best regards
Janko
WebTeam