[squeak-dev] [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:18:31 UTC 2010

On 3/11/10 2:50 PM, "Karl Ramberg" <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Edgar J. De Cleene skrev 2010-03-10 22:17:
>>  [Q] Where goes this we have in Filelist ? Just cooking SqueakCore-9371-alpha
>> and I need add Experiments server/folders.
>> We have this in previous images, don¹t know where go or new ways of doing
>> this.
>>
>> Edgar
>>

> Import all images from this directory
> and
> Import all images from here and  subdirectory
>
> I think these are images as in pictures and are used for making  movies from
> pictures
>

> Karl

Thanks , but I don¹t ask about importing pictures.
When I said images , read .image or the place where your objects live, that
is any Squeak and Pharo have how to add servers using FileList.

In workspace do
ServerDirectory serverNames
#('Bob SuperSwiki' 'Squeak.org Archive' 'Squeakland Projects' 'Squeakland
SuperSwiki' 'Squeakland-BSS' 'Squeakland-Projects' 'UCSBCreate Archive'
'UIUC Archive').

We must do ServerDirectory  resetServers, I take about in SqueakCore and in
FunSquek.
Think a empty .mcz with a preamble do the job.

Another weird.

#askServerInfo still exists and you could found a workaround for have a new
server.
But the name you choose is lost.

>>ServerDirectory addServer: aa named: ''UIUCArchive''.  "<- known by this name
in Squeak"'.
This is the example and work in 3.10 and Pharo but not in trunk.

Edgar