[squeak-dev] "find method" changes

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:51:32 UTC 2010

2010/3/11 Michael Davies <mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com>:
> On 11 March 2010 21:45, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> 2010/3/11 Michael Davies <mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com>:
>> >>
>> > Yes, MIT licence is perfect. Please feel free to integrate the code.
>> >

>> Sorry for the stupid question, doesn't it have to be a bit more formal ?
>
> Dunno, I would have thought that giving permission in the same thread as
> publishing the code is good enough, but in case we do fall out later, here's
> the same code with "Released under the MIT Licence" added.

Me neither.
Pharo contributors are asked to sign an agreement.
Squeak/trunk is more simple If I understood: what you post in trunk
and/or inbox is automatically MIT.
But I don't see how this would apply to posting on behalf of a third party...
Better ask a stupid question than running into future legal mess...

Anyway, thank you

Nicolas