[squeak-dev] "local" vs. "persistent" preferences

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:51:35 UTC 2010

Personally, I've not had a need for project-specific preferences.  As
far as persistence, you have the save and load to disk buttons.

But perhaps it would be nice if, instead of looking for the
static-named file "myprefs" or whatever it is, look for the one that
is the "image name".prefs, that way separate images can have their own
persistent prefs.

The only problem with that is how do you easily transfer prefs from
one to the other?  Update save Image as... to also copy over its
.prefs file perhaps?