[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 12 16:48:17 UTC 2010

On 12.03.2010, at 17:09, keith wrote:

>> So I see why you insist that your way would be better, and you may even be right. But I'm also part of this community for a dozen plus years and know it's not going to follow you on a whim. This community is different, for better and worse.
>
> For someone to turn around and say to edgar ".. but you don't have to use squeak" is really quite offensive

That is true, and I hope Edgar doesn't take it too seriously.

Fact is the endlessly repeating discussion you are dragging us into is not healthy to the community. It's getting on everyones nerves. It was just a matter of time until someone snapped and wrote rude things.

I thought with Cuis you had found a model that works better for you. Do you really need to continue bothering us when by now it's clear the discussion just wastes everybody's time?

If you really wanted to engage in this community you would have ample opportunity. If you feel you can't, then don't. But *please* stop these useless discussions.

- Bert -