[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:12:44 UTC 2010

On 3/12/10 1:49 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <Ron at USMedRec.com> wrote:

> Maybe in the future when the fury of
> work that is going on in Squeak right now settles down we will need a less
> risky method of gathering and releasing changes.

It's on my agenda as soon 4.0 is out and I begin to manage the Release.

> Maybe I'm just missing something here but I don't want to miss the work that
> Andreas and Eliot and a host of others are offering and I don't want to
> scare off non core developers from making changes if they are inspired to do
> so via mantis.

We don't lose they.
We won more people as I wish go to two ways model, plain old .cs and trunk.
All going to 4.1 must follow Ralph quality rules for 3.10.

> Ron Teitelbaum
> (Disclosure: I work for Teleplace but the opinions are my own)

Lucky you !!
If Teleplace hope to win, should think in talented students here in Rosario.
I have some prospects...

Edgar