[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 vs SL3dot11-9499-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:43:41 UTC 2010

On 3/12/10 2:25 PM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> I feel like
> our hard work worth nothing to him.
Not so. Not think such a thing

You Smalltalk is amazing and I invite you friendly to be in the team .
The answer was no.
All hard workers have my gratitude.
But the point is they have Core , good or bad, and we not.

About Gofer , seems good, do not have final opinion as I do not use Pharo.
Only tons of prays from fine Squeakers drive me to see what the Pharopatas
have.

Off topic and sharing feelings.

I like formula one cars.
Once I beg Board have "the next season rules".
Tomorrow we start to know who uses the rules better.
Ferrari ? McLaren ? Mercedes ? Red Bull ?

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/10396.html

Each team probably try to steal what they think others have better

I'm back in the best of all times team which is Ferrari.

Last year winner PharoCore car soon was behind our SqueakCore car
I count with you skill and all the others Squeakers.

See in Bahrein :=)