[squeak-dev] Regarding Polymorph

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 02:36:04 UTC 2010

Actually the latest versions had some stuff that I recognized as
changes from Pharo, but otherwise, you're dead on, Keith. Some things
it expects have changed in Trunk, and some things the latest bits
expect are only in Pharo (I hope no one is offended by my use of the
term Pharoism, it's not a slur -- as I've said, I think Pharo rocks!)

--
Casey Ransberger