[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 vs SL3dot11-9499-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:25:10 UTC 2010

On 3/13/10 12:21 AM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> We will have a Core release when 4.1 will be released.
Well , if we do not work for having it ....

> I don't think we should add it to the Trunk.
I say 'they have Gofer'
No 'we must have Gofer'

> all packages which have active maintainers who are willing to cooperate
> could be moved out of the Trunk.
Ok.
You realize 3.10 was the first step for it?
And what the procedure Andreas take to present begins with
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot11 ?

Name: ReleaseBuilder-edc.11
Author: edc
Time: 8 March 2007, 9:30:05 am

So seems I know my business for a long time
> Pharo has ~1.5 years advantage.

Yes , because we JustTalk two years or more.
And was Board fail to wake of siesta and do some.

And I'm not Keith so end of this discussion.

Edgar