[squeak-dev] Regarding Polymorph

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 08:34:54 UTC 2010

Er... I don't think there's anything intrinsic to Morphic which makes
skinning hard. It's the patchwork architecture of the tools that needs
help. Toolbuilderize everything and include support in toolbuilder for
skinning, and I imagine that at least a large part of Polymorph
becomes unnecessary. I need to spend some time digging into
toolbuilder to confirm this hunch; it's on my TODO list.

--
Casey Ransberger