[squeak-dev] Removing unwanted changes from a Monticello changeset.

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:22:50 UTC 2010

I've made some changes to PluggableListMorph to allow it to give a preview
of keystroke events to the model, and I want to publish them, but when I
look at the changes in Monticello, it's spotted that I've got some other
changes to Morphic, which I don't want them to be included. I'm going to
save a copy of my image, revert the unwanted changes and then publish from
there, but I'm wondering if there's a better way to handle this situation?

Thanks,
Michael