[squeak-dev] Re: Regarding Polymorph

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:20:19 UTC 2010

Gary Chambers said:

"For what it is worth...

I have been able to load Polymorph into trunk, not the easiest (mainly due
to MC differences wrt Traits), takes
around 5 minutes of manual fixing while loading...

Once "in", clearly shows up the areas that have changed in trunk though...

(process instructions available if desired...)"

I'd like to see that. If you're offering instructions to load into the
Trunk, I'd like them, please. And if you might provide an example for
when it's loaded, something like Ellipse new openInWorld, or some kind
of first Polymorph widget to look at. That would be great.

Chris