[squeak-dev] RE: [vwnc] image overload

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:55:35 UTC 2010

The word you're looking for is 'stasis.' That's actually the best
suggestion I've heard thus far.

For the record, though, I think that 'image' and 'snapshot' have
entered the lingua-franca, and changing it now, however well thought
or well meant, will only increase confusion for new comers, and that's
what I think the community needs right now.

Casey Ransberger