F1 Spoilers [was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info]

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:11:15 UTC 2010

Hi Edgar,

    please, don't post F1 results to the Squeak list.  I watch F1 on
torrents (F1 coverage is bad in the US) and I'm currently downloading the
qualifying torrent for the BBC coverage.  My torrent site is very careful to
avoid posting any results.   If you post results to the Squeak lists you
ruin my later enjoyment.

thanks!  And looking forward to a great race tomorrow, and a great season to
come.