[squeak-dev] Re: Regarding Polymorph

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:45:42 UTC 2010

I think I need a drink...

Thank you, Gary. That was a really great exercise. A little Talmudic, as
John Markoff (What The Dormouse Said), might say, but an excellent exercise.
I now have a green, mauled-font (as you pointed out) version of Polymorph in
my Trunk. Very cool. There were one or two things I didn't get from your
instructions, such as how to flip chooseRemote from true to false using a
Halo, but I plan to do this exercise again. Maybe I could change
MCConflict>#chooseRemote to false, before I start.

Here's a pic:

http://www.sushistoreobject.com/polymorph.pdf

I deleted the toolbar to avoid a crash.

Chris