[squeak-dev] squeak images and the update stream

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sat Mar 13 21:11:18 UTC 2010

Is there a straightforward way to tell which updates are in a given
squeak 3.11 alpha image?  Is there a way to look at the updates one
would get from "Load Code Updates" without updating (aside from doing
and update, looking in the change set, and tossing the image)?

BTW, I'm more interested in the textual summary of the updates than the
detailed code in them.  I wandered into these topics when trying to see
if there had been updates to the Editor class since the last alpha
release.

I was going to look at the commit emails, but the version of the image
(e.g., latest update #9689) doesn't match the versions of the updates
(e.g., Tools-cmm.209.mcz).

Thanks.
Ross Boylan