[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] Last Call

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:15:14 UTC 2010

As I understand it, parts of the image are indeed under different
copyrights. As hard as it is to grok, copyright and license, it would
seem, are separate issues. I Am Not A Lawyer. If the SFC lawyers come
back asking us to revise this part, I'll do it.

I used the Mac VM that John recommended. Not sure about the BitBlt
tests. Isn't that a known issue? I thought I saw a thread about that.
Seems like something that should be fixable after 4.0. 4.0 roughly
equals 3.10.2...

--
Casey Ransberger