[squeak-dev] Horror of the day: StringHolder

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:31:27 UTC 2010

2010/3/14 Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com>:
> Indeed, lol! Welcome to the "club of grief"!
>
> Regards, Gary.

Would I be a teacher, no doubt this would be a perfect material though ;)
Many things to learn there on oo-programming.
(and probably a nice introduction to refactoring)

Sorry for the trouble Keith, trunk is likely to be a moving target for
a few more months...
Freezing it now would be a bit premature.
Maybe we should throw an eye on what Juan did (if ever he dared
cutting the StringHolder Mammuth into pieces).

Nicolas