[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] March 15 2010 - SL3dot11-9510-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:22:44 UTC 2010

On 3/15/10 9:22 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> Could you try to explain how these experiments relate at all to the 4.1
> release? And 4.2 (first time I see that mentioned)?
>
> - Bert -

You should read my mails....

It's not 4.1 at all.

For now, is a trunk unloaded at 9371 which follow the trunk updating only
core packages.
When polished , if all agree, could become 4.2 Core.

I have pages in swiki about SqueaklightII and some videos which should
illustrate about the complete SL3 dnu search of 'missed classes' from
server.

The 3dotnnn folders you see have compressed classes you could make with
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot11

For 3.8 I take the full .image.
Any could see how a class change from 3.8 to 3.9 to 3.10 to 3.11.

Of course the SqueakV3dot11.sources and the 3dot11 compressed was at 9371,
the last complete .zip.

Edgar