[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] March 15 2010 - SL3dot11-9510-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:46:13 UTC 2010

On 3/15/10 10:28 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> So if these are personal experiments, maybe it would be a good idea to put
> them in a personal directory instead of the official download space.

Too late.
I ask and give the reasons behind the move.
And the response is yes
Now is not my own fork
Is a necessary point between a fork and a official to come release.
We still don't get 4.0, so why you bother if I work on 4.2?

And having the pet on the open , as previously agree, all could say sucks ,
so I fix and improve.
When we reach 4.2, we have a more mature and less "Wild South" product,
don't you think?

Only two hats:
Patrick Macnee hat in The Avengers
And a Jester one