[squeak-dev] Re: StandardFileStream>>#readInto:startingAt:count: appears badly broken

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:22:27 UTC 2010

My sense is that StandardFileStream>>#readInto:startingAt:count: was
supposed to provide (outside) access to the primitive method,
#primRead:into:startingAt:count.  Now we don't have access to that
primitive at all without doing a bunch of other stuff.  So I'm
hard-pressed to believe this is really going to perform better...