[squeak-dev] [BUG] SqueakMap not working in a new image.

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:08:10 UTC 2010

Hi Edgar, what about Monticello itself, should that be in the image?
If so, I'm interested to know why it should be included and not
SqueakMap.

To me, we should make an exception SqueakMap in the base image and
SMLoader should be in the core.

For just a few lines of code, a base / core image can be taken from
nothing to unlimited cosmos of possibilities without the user having
to, first thing, load the package-loading system.  In this case, don't
you think a few K of memory is worth that?