[squeak-dev] [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 188!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Mar 15 22:35:43 UTC 2010

Sam Adams wrote:
> Where? How?
> I must have missed the instructions in all the chatter and spam.

Hehe, just check all posts to this list with "[Election]" in the subject
- it has hardly gone unnoticed :)

Anyway, your email was not on the current voter list - but I added you
since I know who you are. You should have a ballot in your inbox.

For more info about the election and candidates etc, see:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6150

> Thanks,
> Sam

Btw, what happened with the Tilera project? The demo you guys gave at
OOPSLA (whichever year) was really cool.

regards, Göran