[squeak-dev] 4.0 to the squeak.org

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Mar 16 21:59:11 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Casey" == Casey Ransberger <ron.spengler at gmail.com> writes:

Casey> I left that files as is precisely because it's the same set of known issues.

I do agree with Göran's comment though.

Can we edit that file to say at the beginning:

    THIS IS RELEASE 4.0.

    There are *no* functional changes between this release
    and 3.10.2 of mmm-dd-yyyy.

    THIS RELEASE MERELY SATISIFIES LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR RELICENSING.

    We expect an updated better/faster/cheaper Squeak 4.1 release
    shortly.

    The following text appeared in this file in 3.10.2, and still applies: