[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] MVC Controller context menu lock up bug

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 17 01:40:26 UTC 2010

Yep, I've not been involved for a long time.
But I am willing to help keep MVC alive and well as Squeak moves forward.
Happy to learn the new process.  Where do I start?
Is there a master issue/bug list from the MVC side I can attack, or do I
need to discover them via use?
I can already see the class/instance/comment buttons in the MVC browser are
in need of repair.
I imagine there are many of the newer tools that have no support in MVC
either.  Priorities?
Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
Mobile: 919-696-6064, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
Asst: Kenndra K. Quiles. (732) 926-2292 Fax: (732) 926-2455, email:
Kenndra at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote on 03/16/2010 09:13:49
PM: