[squeak-dev] 4.1 release timing

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Mar 17 18:52:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 19:10, Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com> wrote:
> In my experience it is almost always better to think things through and fix known issues instead of rushing for some arbitrary deadline.

I think this depends on our goals. I would like to see us aiming for
continuous improvement rather than instant perfection at some distant
time in the future. And my understanding of continuous improvement
also includes more frequent releases.
Rebasing the trunk tree on 4.0 makes an excellent goal for me and
would justify a 0.1 incremented release.

> Do it right the first time.

This would make having sex a misión imposible ;)

Alex