[squeak-dev] [Election] IMPORTANT: Election has ended, this isthe result...

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 18 01:26:40 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Congratulations to all.  Excellent choices!  You had excellent people to
choose from.  Thanks to everyone that ran.  No matter how this turned out we
are all winners!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum