[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] IMPORTANT: Election has ended, this is the result...

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 02:57:06 UTC 2010

Thanks everyone. I'm very happy to see these excellent choices. Thanks
in particular to those people who didn't get elected - it is *you* who
provide the real choice to the voters.

And of course, an extra-special thanks to Göran and our election team
who kept everything running smoothly.

Cheers,
   - Andreas