[squeak-dev] immutability

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:02:29 UTC 2010

I dont undestand, why people think that its impossible to build a
secure smalltalk system.
Is smalltalk language not turing complete?
Otherwise, if its possible to build a secure system using other
language, why its impossible to do in smalltalk?

Isn't stating that 'we can build easily anything in smalltalk', goes
into controversy with 'we can't build a secure system in smalltalk'?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.