[squeak-dev] isPrime is now Primo, part 2

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:47:02 UTC 2010

In fact 1 (integer one) is by definition NOT a prime number
see http://primes.utm.edu/
<http://primes.utm.edu/>and for the first prime numbers:

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Chris Cunnington <
smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sigh. Premature send.
> My point is that isPrime in 3.10.2 would always give an error if sent to a
> 1.
> 1 isPrime
> produced an error. That was what I was seeing. Now, with a great, new Trunk
> isPrime, I can substitute and it works as expected.
> Sometimes it's not me. And the Trunk code rocks.
> Chris

Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
"Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick