[squeak-dev] 4.1 release tasks

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu Mar 18 16:30:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 04:28, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> [ ] Make tests green
> What: Review all the tests on all platform; identify failing tests, make
> them pass or document known failures.
> Who: ???
> When: April 4th (this is a bit of wishful thinking...)

I could help with this from the linux side

> [ ] Identify Mantis bugs that should be in 4.1
> What: Categorize bugs that need to be looked at for the 4.1 release (does
> NOT imply fixing the bugs)
> Who: Everyone.
> When: April 4th.

I would recommend, that we create something like "Issues for Release
4.1" on Mantis and make every issue above the severity feature a child
of this one, if we think that it should be fixed in the 4.1 release.
Some days ago I went through the trunk issues and tried to push them
forward by resolving, confirming or asking for feedback on them. I
haven't looked at older stuff. We could demand, that older bugs have
to be confirmed (at best by some other guy than the reporter) with the
latest trunk image first before they could be added to the list of 4.1
issues.

Alex