[squeak-dev] Console smalltalk program.

Adrian Norberto Marino adrianmarino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:15:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for all!

First of all apologies for my low level of English.
I Found a way to execute smalltak code from a squeak image
from unix bash that was what he needed, Of the next form:

1. evaluate "ExternCommandShell start" from squeak image.
2. Close squeak image
3. run from unix shell(bash): squeak -headless myImage
4. This open a sqsh interpreter.
4. Now run by example: Array with: 'Helo'

it possible execute a squeak smalltalk expression of the next way?

bash$  squeak -headless myImage  Array with: 'Helo'

my idea is execute a smalltalk espression directly desde bash.

Thanks.

--
Adrian Norberto Marino <adrianmarino at gmail.com>
J2EE Developer.

...With free software you have freedom!...