[squeak-dev] Console smalltalk program.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:24:22 UTC 2010

I think CommandShell is neat, and have it loaded in my dev image.  It
provides nice interface to the Linux environment from within the
image.

Dave, would you mind if, in some future release of CommandShell, the
category for the test cases could be renamed so as to not cause a
dirty package in the trunk image?

Cheers,
  Chris