[squeak-dev] 4.1 release tasks

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:34:49 UTC 2010

It seems to be a case of "a good idea but terrible execution". While
Mr. Brown should most likely have taken another avenue, there is still
a need for discussing and preparing a general FAQ, guidelines,
operating procedures and otherwise. Why not just the wiki?! The
official material can be later moved to the blog and/or the main site.

Unfortunately, Mr. Brown dies in Reservoir Dogs.

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/