[squeak-dev] Re: Open Monticello repository d'ont answer

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 19 21:43:09 UTC 2010

Hi Colin,

#	Did you perhaps mean to post this to the Pharo list?
I do it tomorrow.
#	If not, and you wanted to get help here, could you tell us what repository you're using? Is it an HTTP repository? Is it only that repository, or do you have this problem with all repositories?

I using http repository and i have problem with all http repository.

Today i do some work  with GMStaticMapGeocoding and begin with this problematic.
But i d'ont understand the start point of this problematic.

Now when submit one GMStaticMapGeocoding request  i have the same problem.

I think to have problem relative to http support ( but i don't know it ).

It's possible to have http in wrong state ?

Thanks,
	Dario