[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 release tasks

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Mar 20 05:35:57 UTC 2010

Ken> * I created the blog, not as my private blog, but as something the members of the SOB could easily use via the posting email address.

You presumed that we could not post to board.squeak.org trivially.

You presumed wrong.

All of the current SOB can put a post up there within 15 seconds.

Ken> I find the personal attacks, derogatory accusations, quality of responses in general with respect to my creation of the blog for the SOB to use, to be very, very disappointing.

You started with a false assumption, and when called false, you dug
in, rather than accepting the truth.  It's not a personal attack
when people point out you are spouting falsehoods.  Move on.