[squeak-dev] [Meta] Community

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Mar 20 22:01:21 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 13:33 -0700, Jerome Peace wrote:
> One of Ken Causey qualities was that he was a gentleman. I happily
> voted for him each time he ran for a leadership position and was
> sadden not to have the opportunity this time round.

Well, thanks I suppose.  But I cursed up a storm along with the others
and I read Ken's actions as actively hostile and intended to cause
trouble.  If anything I would say I'm just not as inclined to
participate in the discussion here as I should be and so my apparent
gentleness, at least in this case, was misleading.

Ken Causey