[squeak-dev] 4.1 trunk image

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Mar 21 17:36:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 06:11:55PM -0700, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Folks -
>
> I've just completed replaying the the entire trunk against our shiny new
> 4.0 release. The result is now available here:
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.1-9745-alpha.zip
> http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.1-9745-core.zip

Outstanding!

The matching sources file is at:
  ftp://ftp.squeak.org/4.0/SqueakV40.sources.gz

I made a compressed V4 sources file (Smalltalk compressSources)
and saved it in a zip file located temporarily at:
  http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/lewis/SqueakV40-stc.zip

I regularly use a compressed sources file without any problem,
so it may be worthwhile to make the SqueakV40.stc available on
ftp.squeak.org for the benefit of folks with limited disk space.

Dave