[squeak-dev] Cobalt VR Meetup

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:40:38 UTC 2010

I had a lot of fun playing with others in VR with Cobalt about ten days

Seems to me that although they have a great Skype call each week, they need
a VR meetup to test and play with the avatars. To that end I'm starting a
Cobalt VR Meetup on the first Thursday of each month at 8pm Toronto time ( -
4 GMT). I'll post this message on the first Thursday of the month starting
next Thursday on this board and a few others.

All this really means is that I'll be on the Cobalt Skype IRC at that time
to wave a flag and connect with whomever wants to show up. Then we can link
our Cobalt worlds.

Get Skype, go to the link above, and find "Click
access the live chat." Then you're golden.

Cobalt is in the process of leaving 3.8 Squeak and coming to 4.1 et al.