[squeak-dev] 4.1 - hashed collections still a problem

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:56:52 UTC 2010

The output of the test script from the other day.

| test ord |
test := IdentitySet new.
[ test size >= 1000000 ] whileFalse: [
   ord := OrderedCollection new: 100.
   10000 timesRepeat: [
       test add: ( ord add: Object new ) ].
   Transcript
       show: test size asString;
       tab.
   Transcript show:
       [
           10 timesRepeat: [
               ord do: [ :each | test includes: each ] ]
       ] timeToRun asString.
   Transcript cr ]