[squeak-dev] cut and pasting between images

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Mar 23 20:08:05 UTC 2010

It seems like saying 'in Linux' is just not going to cut it any longer,
we have to remember to specify a distribution and version.  If I recall
correctly I think you have mentioned using Ubuntu in before and this is
the case for Jerome as well.  I'm a long time Debian (Unstable) user and
have never had this problem.  I know many others use Squeak on Linux and
while yours and Jerome's reports may not be the only ones regarding this
issue, they don't seem to be the norm.  Ultimately more information is
going to be necessary to track this down.

Ken