[squeak-dev] Alternative Background

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:37:52 UTC 2010

2010/3/23 Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com>:
> I like it!
>
> +1
>
> Is that the Squeak Logo Morph or just part of the bitmap?  I hope the Morph!
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Alexander Lazarević <laza at blobworks.com> wrote:

It doesn't work for me. Squeak trunk has a menu bar on top with a
Squeak logo on its left. Then this alternative background puts a
second Squeak logo just below, a very different logo from the logo in
place. Grey is an all right colour to my taste but I'm not sure how
good it will mix with the colourful windows since it is a very dark
grey.

It's nice to see such efforts here. Just saying that I would not like
see in this particular alternative background in the trunk.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/